Welcome to Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy
Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy is the combination of two clinics (the Hand Clinic and the Pediatric Center) united under one goal of healing and restoring abilities. We are an independent, locally owned business that contributes directly back to the community. We give highly individualized care with the utmost concern for our patients’ progress in a relaxed, friendly, and positive environment.
Summer is around the Corner!
- The BPHT Spring Newsletter is here! If you don’t already receive a copy, sign up here!
- Alert Programs® ** – This is an advanced sensory regulation program to optimize your child’s performance in social settings with their peers. These groups are typically the next step to expanding skills learned during individual treatment sessions. We are working for form Summer groups now!
- Summer programs are registering now! Watch your email for more information, check out the Newsletter, or email us about what your child is interested in. Dates are in place for the following:
- Handwriting Camp – July 11-15th
- Summer Sports Skills Clinics – Register for either Wednesday or Thursday evening, or Friday morning for Clinics to start the week of June 20th.
- Summer Sports Camp – June 20-24th
- Cheer Camp – Contact us to register or to fill out a pre-camp survey! Camp will be July 5-9th.
**These programs are cash pay with NO referral required. Check with your therapist or the front desk for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing specific to your program of interest.
Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy
is a proud member of