Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy is the combination of two clinics (the Hand Clinic and the Pediatric Center) united under one goal of healing and restoring abilities. We are an independent, locally owned business that contributes directly back to the community. We give highly individualized care with the utmost concern for our patients’ progress in a relaxed, friendly, and positive environment.
Enrolling Now for Fall Groups!
- The BPHT Newsletter is here! If you don’t already receive a copy, sign up here!
- Alert Programs® ** – This is an advanced sensory regulation program to optimize your child’s performance in social settings with their peers. These groups are typically the next step to expanding skills learned during individual treatment sessions.
- Fall Group Programs are registering now! Watch your email for more information, check out the Newsletter, or email us about what your child is interested in.
- Handwriting Skills – Starting in October for 8 weeks
- Keyboarding Skills – Starting in October for 8 weeks
- Gymnastics Clinics – Starting in October for 8 weeks
- Sports Skills Clinics – September 14th for 8 weeks
- Social Skills – TBD
**These programs are cash pay with NO referral required. Check with your therapist or the front desk for more information or email us at email@example.com for pricing specific to your program of interest.
Our goal for pediatric and hand patients alike is to strive for optimal functioning and independence in activities of daily living, work, and play. We give highly individualized care with the utmost concern for our patients’ progress in a relaxed, friendly, and positive environment.
We use a holistic and collaborative approach to effectively give children and parents helpful tools, techniques, and resources. Our goal is to strive for successful functioning and independence in daily living.
BPHT offers a team of experienced therapists specializing in pediatrics. We have Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists on staff. After an initial evaluation, each child is given an individualized treatment plan according to their specific condition and developmental needs.
Our clinic has highly trained therapists for treating conditions of the hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, and scapular region. From creating custom splints and braces to customized treatment plans, our goal is to help you heal.
Our facilities are state of the art with the latest equipment. The Pediatric Center consists of two large gym areas, the speech room, the fine motor room, the baby room, and the sensory room. Some of the equipment in the Pediatric Center includes: a rock climbing wall, a variety of swings, scooter boards, bicycles, treadmills, etc. The Hand Clinic is in a separate location in order to facilitate a quiet, undisturbed environment for healing while also providing cutting-edge equipment in order to facilitate treatment. If you have any specific questions regarding our facilities, please feel free to contact us.
What Else? We Have The Best Customer Service
Our clients love us. BP&HT strives to innovate and adapt in order to provide the best customer service.
Client and parent education is a priority
Our collaborative care approach guarantees the best care for your child
Our in-house billing department is here to help you with all your billing questions
Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy
is a proud member of