Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy is the combination of two clinics (the Hand Clinic and the Pediatric Center) united under one goal of healing and restoring abilities. We are an independent, locally owned business that contributes directly back to the community. We give highly individualized care with the utmost concern for our patients’ progress in a relaxed, friendly, and positive environment.
Enrolling Now for Winter Groups!
- The BPHT Newsletter is here! If you don’t already receive a copy, sign up here!
- Alert Programs® ** – This is an advanced sensory regulation program to optimize your child’s performance in social settings with their peers. These groups are typically the next step to expanding skills learned during individual treatment sessions.
- Winter Group Programs are registering now! Call or email us to get signed up. Let us know what your child is interested in.
- Printing Group – Starting February 22, 6:30-7:30pm
- Keyboarding Group – Starting February 24, 6:30-7:30pm
- Sports Clinics – Starting January 11th for 8 weeks
- Social Skills Groups –
- Starting January 5th, 7-9 year olds, for 12 weeks
- Starting January 16th, 5-7 year olds, for 12 weeks
- Starting January 21st, 9-11 year olds, for 12 weeks
- Starting February 4th, 3-5 year olds, for 12 weeks
**These programs are cash pay with NO referral required. Check with your therapist or the front desk for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing specific to your program of interest.
Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy
is a proud member of