Welcome to Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy
Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy is the combination of two clinics (the Hand Clinic and the Pediatric Center) united under one goal of healing and restoring abilities. We are an independent, locally owned business that contributes directly back to the community. We give highly individualized care with the utmost concern for our patients’ progress in a relaxed, friendly, and positive environment.
May is Better Speech and Hearing month!
Our Speech Language Pathologists are excited to share their knowledge with you, so be on the look out for blogs and other tools for you to use in your daily life.
- The National Stuttering Association recently started a Seattle Chapter that is family friendly and has upcoming meetings on May 7 and June 4.
- The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association is another great resource with things like Research Tuesday’s, blog articles, and ways to be supported in your community.
- And as always, your BPHT SLP’s are here and ready to help or answer questions!
Summer is around the Corner!
- The BPHT Spring Newsletter is here! If you don’t already receive a copy, sign up here!
- Alert Programs® ** – This is an advanced sensory regulation program to optimize your child’s performance in social settings with their peers. These groups are typically the next step to expanding skills learned during individual treatment sessions. We are working for form Summer groups now!
- Summer programs are registering now! Watch your email for more information, check out the Newsletter, or email us about what your child is interested in. Dates are in place for the following:
**These programs are cash pay with NO referral required. Check with your therapist or the front desk for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing specific to your program of interest.
Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy
is a proud member of